Users of Clou.do are not limited as to how many downloads they may execute, but they must return to the download page to download each file.
Everyone can download multiple files or folders at one time.
Everyone can download multiple files at once and can even download whole folders.
Files can be downloaded from your Clou.do storage to any device via you web browser. To download a file from your Clou.do storage to your computer, follow these steps.
1. Locate the file in your account you would like to download.
2. Select the file, or files, you would like to download by clicking the box next to the file name(s).
with your Clou.do Interface , users can create 1-Time Download links. This link can then be shared with another user. Once a user receives a 1-Time Download link they can only download the file to their device (it cannot be viewed on the Clou.do Web Interface). After the user downloads the file, the link cannot be downloaded by another user. This link has various options such as sending a notification email when it is accessed and setting an expiration date. Once the link expires, it can no longer be used.
To share a resource from your account with another person, follow these steps:
- Locate the resource you would like to share.
- Right-click the resource you would like to share. Select the menu item Share.
Files of any type can be uploaded to Clou.do and stored in your account. To upload a file to Clou.do, follow these steps:
1. Open your Clou.do storage.
2. Click on the blue Upload icon at the top of your screen, or press U on your keyboard, to open the upload dialogue.